- a must-try
‘Birds Rotisserie is my new top-listed eatery for grilled chicken.‘ If you know me well, you’ll know how much I like chicken. When I first started my life in Bangkok, I was extremely frustrated because I couldn’t find any restaurants that served tender, juicy chicken like what I could easily find in Hong Kong. The moment my lips touched the chicken skin, I would have already given up eating it. Whenever a chicken breast was served to me, I was very certain that it’s tasteless. Until now, places that I rank high for grilled chicken are just a very few of them.
– a delightful discovery
What we like about Birds Rotisserie:
(1) Organic chicken from Khao Yai: High-quality chicken means tenderer meat!
(2) All parts of the chicken are used: We especially like BIRDS chicken mousse (chicken liver and rustic bread). The chicken liver mousse can be enjoyed with anything. As a Chinese, I believe it will go perfectly well with a bowl of hot Jasmine rice.
(3) Environment-friendly: Delivery is available. We like the idea of saving the Earth by using environmentally friendly glass containers, paper bags and eating utensils.
(4) Secret recipe: Why are their chickens so delicious? Crispy skin on the outside with succulent meat on the inside. All chickens are marinated for days before cooking, ensuring every tissue of the chicken is absorbed with all flavours of seasonings.
(5) Controlled cooking time: All chickens are cooked for about 50 minutes to keep the moist and flavour inside!
(6) Healthy choices of food: If you are health-conscious, you will love their salad choices! We tried Quinoa Tabbouleh! The use of chestnuts in the salad gave an extra layer of texture! The citrus dressing was the star of this dish. It balanced and rounded all flavours satisfactorily.
Highly recommended! Not from my mouth, but from an old gentleman in his 70s sitting next to me! When I asked him why he came here for dinner in Chiu Chow, a dialect of Chinese, he told me that ‘the chicken here is delicious, I can eat it effortlessly! Now I can enjoy chickens again!‘
Rotisserie chicken that makes you smile
Who in Gourmet International team reviewed Birds Rotisserie?
Chelsea Chan ~ A food lover, golfer, fun lover, and adventurer
Chelsea was born in Hong Kong and is a genuine food lover. Her palate is especially sharp on Cantonese food, delicacies from Hong Kong and meat (especially beef, chicken and lamb). She is able to taste how the food is cooked and prepared. Besides, she is also a pro buffet gourmet because of her unlimited appetite. When she says ‘too sweet’, it may not be sweet for you as her preference for chocolate is 72++ dark chocolate.
Neng Srichaisak ~ A pro golfer, travel lover and photographer
Neng was born in Bangkok and is an enthusiastic photographer. Ever since joining the Gourmet Bangkok Team, he has developed an intense interest in food and food photography. He is good at searching the best angle for a dish. He likes spicy food and is able to tell the exotic spices used in Asian cuisine. He also acts as the Thai-Cantonese interpreter for Chelsea when reviewing restaurants in Bangkok. As he is a pro golfer, he reviews all golf courses for Gourmet International Team.
Where is Birds Rotisserie?
Address: 378/1 Thanon Nang Linchi, Chong Nonsi, Yan Nawa, Bangkok 10120
Phone: +6695 594 6675
Follow us on Facebook (English): Gourmet Bangkok
Follow us on Facebook (Chinese): 曼谷美食雜誌
Follow us on Twitter: Follow @Gourmet_Bangkok
Follow us on Pinterest: Gourmet Bangkok
Follow us on Instagram: gourmetbangkok
Follow us on Weibo: 珞颐介绍曼谷美食