The Mid-Autumn Festival is one of China’s most celebrated holidays. The pastry-coated treats were commonly given as gifts to express wishes of prosperity, and Banyan Tree Bangkok carry forward this centuries-old tradition with this selection of signature mooncakes. Available in variety popular flavours, Banyan Tree mooncakes come beautifully boxed, making them the perfect seasonal gift for friends, family or business contacts. The mooncake selections are lotus seed, black sesame, Chinese chestnut, custard, assorted nuts, jujube & walnut, green tea, and durian (our ever-popular best seller!).
These wonderfully succulent delicacies are available from
- 14 August – 4 October 2017 available at Bai Yun, Romsai and Goodies
- 6 September – 4 October 2017 available at Central World and Central Chidlom
- 15 September – 4 October 2017 available at Siam Paragon
- 22 September– 4 October 2017available at The Mall Bangkae and Tha Phra
- 26 September– 4 October 2017 available at The Emquartier
Thai Baht 199.- per piece, Durian, Assorted nuts, Jujube walnut, Green tea
Thai Baht 188.- per piece, Lotus seed, Black sesame, Chinese Chestnut, Custard
Thai Baht 888.- for a box of 4 pieces.
Thai Baht 488.- for a box of 2 pieces.
For more information and reservations please contact: 0 2679 1200